In 2019 Jess is seeking partners to assist in her quest to retain her ISDE world title and competing in the Australian Off Road Championship and the A4DE.
There are multiple opportunities to become part Jess’s team with sponsorship.
It can be as simple as becoming a product supplier or choosing Jess to become a brand ambassador or spokesperson through to a major financial partner.
What Jess can offer a sponsor:
• Jess will be competing at more than 25 races throughout the year shining the spotlight on the brands supporting her. This is almost double the number of races normally attended by a rider.
• Branding opportunities – nationally and internationally. Jess has limited spaces on her bike and jersey for partners who opt to support her financially.
• National and international media exposure – Jess gets your products seen.
• Local media – the Penrith Press & Hawkesbury Gazette follow Jess throughout the year and ensure the local community are kept informed of her results.
• Active social media following. Jess has an engaged audience who follow her progress via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and her website. The Ballard’s Facebook page also follows her through out the year as do national motorcycling sites. Jess will also be creating YouTube content based around sponsors products.
• Within Australia, Jess travels 1000’s of km every year to attend events. Supporters logos are included on her trusty Transit mobile billboard.
• Jess is available to attend promotional events for partners, on the basis there is no conflict with racing .
• Use of image/likeness in advertising/marketing (image approval required)
Please use the contact form if you would like to know more about the sponsorship opportunities available.